Imagination, for children, is more important than knowledge
Teach children to use their imagination for empowerment.
- Create a structured way to teach your child how to use their imagination effectively
- Understand the world of your child better
- Empower yourself with the tools to help them gain an internal locus of control
- Learn about the 7 areas of life and why they are relevant to your child
- Gain a skill that will allow you to sit with your child and sort out problems they are facing with a step by step protocol that you can start applying immediately
Aiden Lottering started his journey into the mind and its workings with the South African Institute of Hypnotism(SAIH). He finished his journey with the South African Modern Hypnosis Academy (SAMHA) where he qualified as an advanced practitioner and researcher. He completed his basic counselling skills through LifeLine counselling. He is also an active member of the Hypnosis Guild of Southern Africa.
During his past 13 year journey he has worked with a wide range of demographics to assist them with finding their own internal control.
From Discovery project managers to stay at home moms, from big business owners to local celebrities and a head of state.
He is also a Director in a co-owned fitness business and runs a full time private practice. Working with adult and child athletes and assisting them with their mental capabilities has given him a unique approach to the problems people face. Working as a counsellor liaising between parents and children in a remedial school has equipped him with working with the adult, parent and child triad within a grown up’s mental processes, in a very effective way.
He has hosted numerous workshops on Stress Management, Hypnosis and the Subconscious mind, Fitness and Martial arts skills and working with Children.
The combination of these made him adept at linking the mind body connection in a practical and scientific way.
He enjoys sharing this knowledge and teaching people how to apply it.